Before you submit an EP or S-Pass application, you must advertise the job vacancy on MyCareersFuture.sg administered by Workforce Singapore (“WSG”).
This includes EP or S-Pass applications for change of employers.
The advertisement must meet the following requirements:
- Be open to Singaporeans.
- Adhere with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP).
- Run for at least 14 calendar days before you apply for the pass.
- If you have made any changes to the job advertisement, the job must be advertised for another 14 calendar days (from the date changes was made) before a pass application may be lodged.
Companies are exempted from the Job Posting requirements if any of the following requirements are met:
- Your company has fewer than 10 employees.
- The fixed monthly salary for the vacancy is SGD 22,500 and above
- The role is short-term, i.e. not more than 1 month.
- The role is to be filled by a local transferee.
- The role is to be filled by a candidate choosing to apply as an overseas intra-corporate transferee.